Electric Vehicles at Royal Ford
Are You Ready to Electrify?
Are you ready to electrify your driving habits and learn more about Electric Vehicles? Let’s go!
Electric vehicles have been around much longer than you think. So long ago that in the late 1800’s there were electric horse and buggies. How cool!
Now why would someone want to buy an electric vehicle?
Here are the main benefits of owning an Electric Vehicle:
Less frequent maintenance and repairs:
- Because an electric vehicle only has roughly 20 moving parts in their powertrain, it doesn’t require as much maintenance and or repairs as an Internal Combustion Engine vehicle would. Additionally, an electric vehicle requires less parts replacements too.
No gas required:
- Take a minute and think about all of the money you spend each year on fuel costs. With an electric vehicle, it is nowhere near as expensive and you could be saving thousands of dollars on an annual basis from not having to buy gas for your vehicle.
- All electric vehicles have zero emissions. Everytime you drive your electric vehicle, you are reducing your carbon footprint everywhere you go and helping your own future be more sustainable!
EVs are SAFE for Saskatchewan Winters:
- The truth is that electric vehicles are safe for Saskatchewan winters. Just like gas and diesel vehicles, electric vehicles like to have their batteries warm and have a range decline once temperatures start to drop. However, electric vehicles are completely safe to operate in Saskatchewan during the winter time and will survive the 50 below weather conditions.
- To learn how you can maximize your electric vehicle in the winter months, visit https://www.ford.ca/support/how-tos/electric-vehicles/ev-range/how-can-i-maximize-my-electric-vehicles-range-during-winter?fmccmp=lp-evedu-owner
Government of Canada Rebate:
- For more information on how you can claim this rebate by owning an electric vehicle, please visit https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transportation/innovative-technologies/zero-emission-vehicles/light-duty-zero-emission-vehicles/incentives-purchasing-zero-emission-vehicles
Not only is an electric vehicle an exceptional long-term investment that your bank account will thank you for in the long run, it will also leave a positive impact on our planet.
Take a look at the electrifying lineup of Ford EVs:
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning:
- Available in 4 trim levels - Pro, XLT, LARIAT, and Platinum - this electric vehicle is made for play and is ready to power all your adventures. Have the smart tech right at your fingertips with high-tech features like the Pro Trailer Backup Assist activated by just turning a knob. In this feature the camera will track the trailer while you back up and guide it. Then simply rotate the knob either left or right and the system will control the steering wheel!
- For more information about this highly advanced and powerful electric vehicle, visit https://www.ford.ca/trucks/f150/f150-lightning/?gnav=header-electrified-vhp
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E:
- With triple threat performance of 480 horsepower, 634 Lbs of torque, and extreme acceleration, you will feel like the ultimate champion the minute you drive this all-electric SUV. Any one of the 3 models - Premium, California Route 1, or GT Performance Edition - will exhilarate your life and power up to your pace.
- For more information on high performing and all-electric SUV, visit https://www.ford.ca/suvs/mach-e/?gnav=header-electrified-vhp
2023 Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid:
- The 2023 Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid is a comfortable, convenient, and impressive compact SUV. The engine available in this unit is a 2.5L iVCT Atkinson Cycle 1-4 Engine that comes with a Level 1 mobile power cord capable of charging on any 120V outlet. Sophisticated features in this hybrid vehicle include Built In Navigation with Enhanced Voice Recognition.
- For more information on this admirable hybrid unit, visit https://www.ford.ca/suvs-crossovers/escape/models/escape-plug-in-hybrid/
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid:
- Make It With Maverick. This versatile, practical, and playful pickup truck will break all stereotypes. Available in 3 trims - XL, XLT, Lariat - The 2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid has endless customizable opportunities, a spacious interior, and all the technology you need. Additionally, you can let your Maverick do all the heavy lifting with their 1,500 Lbs. Max Payload and 4K tow package.
- For more information on this hybrid pickup truck that will fit your lifestyle, visit https://www.ford.ca/trucks/maverick/?incmp=foc-tech-learn-cta-vhp-maverick
For more information on Ford’s Electric Vehicles, watch this video from Ford Canada and visit the link below:
Are you ready to make a positive change and purchase an electric vehicle? Reach out to our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of non-commissioned Sales Associates today at (306) 782-2261. Are you still unsure about Electric Vehicles and want to gather more information? Give us a call and we would be more than happy to help you out.