As a financial services advisor, I am responsible for setting up buyers’ financing and ensuring that they understand their finance terms. We present them with the options for financing, such as rate, term (length of the loan) and options for cash down and allow our customers to decide what payment they want based on those terms. There is no pressure from us for customers to choose a shorter or longer term to finance their vehicle. However, we do encourage buyers to choose a payment that they are comfortable with and a term that will suit their driving habits.
Before buying a vehicle, here are some questions that we would like customers to ask themselves:
(1) How long do I intend to keep the vehicle? This may influence how long you finance the vehicle that you are buying.
(2) What payment am I comfortable with for the entire term of the loan? This can impel the frequency of your payment as well as the length of your loan.
(3) How much down payment should I put on the loan? This will affect the payments on the loan. The more money you can put down, the lower the payment is.
(4) Should I finance the vehicle or pay cash? Financing may be a great option for you, especially if you are purchasing a new vehicle.
So what happens when a customer like you enters the Finance Office of Royal Ford?
When you apply for a loan, we will do our best to get you the best interest rate for the vehicle you are applying for. We will also go through the different options to protect yourself, as well as your new vehicle. Following are some of the options that you can consider:
a. For New vehicle purchase -Ford Maintenance Protection Plan, Premium Care Plus, Diesel Care, or Lease Care
b. For Used vehicle purchase - Limited Maintenance Plan and Premium Care
c. Vehicle Protection Options - Undercoating, Paint Protection and Interior Protection, to lengthen the life of your vehicle.
d. Life and Disability Insurance is always an option to secure your loan
Know what is the best part? We are commission-free, thus we are presenting these options so YOU can choose what is best for you, with no added pressure from us. Being commission-free and giving our customers a full disclosure experience is Royal Auto Group’s way of doing business. Our customers can leave our office, with the keys of their new vehicles, understanding exactly what they are paying for.
* This article was written by Savanna Medvid, Royal Ford Financial Services Advisor